Sunday, October 20, 2019

Week 9 October 17 -21

This week's plan is to place the exterior walls.

Friday

Finished the third exterior wall of the tiny hoe.

Thursday

Note on Thursday this week I met with district personnel Andrew Stager and took a visit to the Upland HS woodshop class. The classroom has basically sat empty this school year due to the former teacher moving on to another high school. The former teacher had just begun creating a construction class and had received equipment for the class. My main objective was to get some of if not all of, the equipment over to my school before it all disappeared.  I was pleasantly surprised to see the class being used after school by a robotics club. But as suspected many tools were missing according to the teacher running the club.  I also visited the welding class. I was very impressed with the new instructor running the class.

Monday - One wall almost complete!





No comments:

Post a Comment